TENANTS OF FAITH
The Bible is the only inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
John 16:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:21; 1 Thessalonians 2:13.
There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10-11; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22; John 14:16.
In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ
John 1:1, 14; 20:28-29; Philippians 2:6-11; Isaiah 9:6; Colossians 2:9.
In His virgin birth
Matthew 1:18; Luke 1:34-35; Isaiah 7:14.
In His sinless life
2Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 4:15; 7:26-27; 1 John 3:5; 1 Peter 2:22.
In His miracles
Matthew 4:23; Luke 6:17-19; John 3:2.
In His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood
Colossians 1:14, 20; Romans 5:8-9; Ephesians 1:7.
In His bodily resurrection
1Corinthians 15: 3-4; Luke 24:4-7, 36-48; Revelation 1:17-18.
In His ascension to the right hand of the Father
Acts 2:33; 5:30-31; 1 Peter 3:22.
In His personal return in power and glory
Acts 1:11; Philippians 2:9-11; 1 Thessalonians 1:10; 4:13-18; John 14:1-3.
That justification by faith in the atonement of Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man.
Romans 3:24-25; John 3:3-7; 1 John 5:11-13; Ephesians 2:1-16; Revelation 5:9; Acts 4:12; 1 Corinthians 6:11.
Mission StatementIt is our aim that every person would find wholeness in Christ, so that God’s purpose can be fulfilled in and through them.We desire:
• To be relevant to today’s culture.
• To have a love that is genuine.
• To be relational where people truly connect.
• To promote a family atmosphere of love, acceptance and support.
• To impact our community(s) for the good.
• To help people reach their maximum potential in Christ.
• To inspire passion for the Lord Jesus Christ.
• To encourage people to see themselves as ministers of the Gospel.
• To invest in our youth helping them to discover their life path.
• To provide a firm, Biblical foundation.
• To offer a dynamic worship experience.
• To walk with our church family through life.
• To be a praying church.
• To enjoy hanging out together.
• To be involved in missions, locally and to the ends of the earth.
• To partner with other churches to reach people with the Good News.
• To walk in true humility before man and God.
• To live out our Christian faith 24/7.
• To invite you to join us!